Don't speak

Posted by freak , Tuesday, September 7, 2010 1:04 PM

I should have known things are never good for me. I should have known it was all too good to be truth, that the breeze and coolness brought a punch to my stomach as well.

Have any of you had your heart broken? I have. By this one guy who meant at a time the world to me. We have been apart for months now and I just found out he's dating someone. And it broke my heart all over again.
Not because I still love him, but because of the very same reason he broke it the first time. I never meant enough for him to even wait a bit longer, to warn me before making it facebook public.

Now that I'm writing this it sounds childish, and trust me if you were in my head it would make a lot of sense, as it does for me. Right now I just know it hurts.

1 Response to "Don't speak"

Anonimus Says:

Honey... The moment you break up with someone there is no relationship anymore, and the two people have the right go keep going with their life the next minute.
As far as I know, he was devastated when the relationship ended and he was hoping for a while that you would go back with him.
But if he means something to you, at least a little, you should be happy that his mourning is not as long as yours, and that makes him a healthier and happier person.
He kept you picture in his facebook, msn and in his phone to help him have the strength to go on, but he finally did and you should too.
You had the best man on earth at your feet and you let him go. You have to face that it's in the past now.
Let things go, that would make your life easier.
From: Someone who loves you.

Post a Comment